- Coastal setting
- Holiday destination
- Adjacent marina and harbour
- Views across the Gower Peninsula
- Beach 80m away through sand dune
- Direct access in front to coastal cycle path
- Pembrey Country Park just 5 minutes away
- Direct access to 8 miles of Blue Flag beaches
- 2 championship golf courses, Ashburnham and Machynys
- Direct train service to Swansea. Cardiff and London Paddington
Burry Port has good transport links, by sea, train, road and air.
it is adjacent to Burry Port Marina and Fishguard and Milford Haven are less than 1 hour away.
Pembrey local airfield is less than 10 minutes away and Cardiff International Airport is less than an hour away.
the M4 is only 15 minutes away linking Burry Port with the rest of South Wales and across the Severn Bridge.
Burry Port railway station is located 500m away from Sandhurst and is on the main Fishguard to Paddington One. This offers direct trains west to Carmarthen, Haverfordwest and Fishguard and east to Llanelli, Swansea, Cardiff and London Paddington.